HULTAFORS Outdoor Knife OK4 and Fire Steel- Authorised Aust. Retailer
High Carbon Japanese Steel Blade, Includes Fire Steel
This item will be shipped to you within 3 business days. If not in stock, it may be back ordered. Please contact us regarding availability and delivery time.
Notify me when back in stock
A durable outdoor knife with friction grip suitable for tough tasks in the field. The hardwearing textile beltloop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. The blade has a scandi grind and is made from Japanese knife steel, 3.0 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC and has a rust protective electrophoretic deposition coating to withstand corrosion. The grinded spine of the blade is designed for starting a fire with a fire starter.
- The cutting edge has a scandi grind for superior sharpness and is easy to resharpen. A protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for best rust protection.
- The handle is made from super-durable PP plastic and fitted with a Santoprene friction grip. A long tang makes the knife very durable.
- The textile beltloop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. It is also detachable if you want to attach the holster to the button on your work clothes.
- Ground spine for use of fire starter and scale engraved on blade is optimized for outdoor usage.
An extra-long and extra thick fire steel for better function and ergonomics resulting in better efficiency. 100 mm in length and a diameter of 10 mm for a fire steel easy to use in any weather. The sparks generated get approximately 3000°C. To be used against the spine of Hultafors Outdoor Knives (OK1 and OK4), whose holsters come with fire steel holders.
- The fire steel is easy to hold and the strap provides extra grip.
- The elastic strap makes it easy to secure in the Hultafors fire steel holder.
- Almost impossible to wear out. Good for thousands of strikes.
- Both ends of the fire steel can be struck - more sparks for the money.
Overall Length: 209 mm
Blade Length: 93 mm
Blade Thickness: 3.00 mm
Style: Hidden Tang
Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
Hardness: HRC 58-60
Handle: PP Plastic and Santoprene
Weight: 108 Grams
Product Code: HB380270FS
KNIFE SHOP AUSTRALIA IS AN AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RETAILER OF HULTAFORS PRODUCTS.
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND ALL HULTAFORS PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM KNIFE SHOP AUSTRALIA
COME WITH A 100% AUSTRALIAN BACKED WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knife Shop Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.